13. – 22. November 2019: Austrian Delegation on ICT (Hangzhou, Jiaxing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Beijing).
22. September 2019: Austrian Alumni Session at the Beijing Humboldt Forum 2019. Over 50 Alumni from Austria and China participated in the “Austrian Alumni Session” in the University UIBE.
18.- 25. September 2019: Beijing Humboldt Forum 2019 in Jinan, Beijing and Chengdu. Keynote Speech BHF 2019, AGW keynote Beijing & Chengdu PR China, final version, September 2019 given by Mr. Alexander Welzl, Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien and Member of the Expert Advisory Board, 42.cx Center of Excellence for AI, who was invited by Mr. Philipp Agathonos, Minister Plenipotentiary for Science and Technology in the Austrian Embassy Beijing.
22. Mai 2019: Austrian Technology Day in Jiaxing.
11. Dezember 2018: Smart City Workshop, hosted at the residence of the Austrian Embassy in Beijing by the Science and Technology Section of the Austrian Embassy (OSTA Beijing) and opened by the Austrian Ambassador Dr. Friedrich Stift.
12 . – 16. November 2018: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials to China (Shenyang, Beijing, Ningbo and Shanghai). The main purpose of the delegation visit was identifying additional potential cooperation partners and preparing for the upcoming joint calls: the fifth joint call between the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) and the fourth joint call between FFG and the Shanghai University.
16. Oktober 2018: Visits of The University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (FH OÖ).
12. Oktober 2018: Silk Road 4.0 Event
14. – 16. September 2018: Humboldt Forum – Austrian Alumni Session (16. September).
10. April 2018: Austrian Technology Day in Beijing, On the occasion of the state visit of Austrian Federal President Dr. Alexander Van der Bellen, the Office for Science and Technology Austria (OSTA), the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and the Austrian Chamber of Commerce co-organized the Austrian Technology Day in Beijing, on 10th April 2018.
16. March 2018: The sixth Joint Working Group meeting between BMVIT and NDRC.
16. January 2018: OSTA´s New Year Reception 2018.
27. October – 23. November 2017: EU-China Research and Innovation Tour 2017, the OSTA takes part in the event in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province on 1 November, in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province on the 16. – 18 November, in Shanghai on the 30. November – 1. December, in Changsha, Hunan Province on the 22. November and in Wuhan, Hubei Province on the 23 November 2017
23. – 26. October 2017: ÖBB Delegation visits China
29. September 2017: The first Quantum-safe Intercontinental Video Conference between China and Austria is successfully held between the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Austria Academy of Sciences
16. – 18. September 2017, Beijing: Austrian Alumni Session 2017 with a signing ceremony for MoU of the strategic partnership agreement between University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) and Eurasia-Pacific Uninet (EPU) at the Beijing Humboldt Forum 2017 (pdf), 17 September, 14:00-18:00 p.m.
10. – 15. September 2017: Austrian Delegation on Nano Technology to China
2. June 2017: JPI Urban Europe (JPI UE) and the China Academy of Urban Planning and Design (CAUPD) signed a memorandum of understanding in the field of urbanisation during the China-EU Leader´s Meeting
10. May 2017:Global Innovation Entrepreneurship Fair in Chengdu
27. April 2017: Austrian starts first call with Guangdong Province
10. April 2017: Joint Call on ICT between FFG and CAS launched
13. – 17. March 2017: Austrian Delegation on ICT to China
23. November 2016 – 1 March 2017: BMWFW’s 2nd “Beyond Europe” Call is open for submissions
1. November 2016, Beijing: Philipp Agathonos is new director at OSTA
5. October 2016 – 17 January 2017: 2nd Joint Call between FFG and Shanghai University is open for submissions
29. August – 2. September 2016: Life Sciences and Biotechnology Delegation to China and Taiwan
8. – 10. July 2016, Guiyang: Eco Forum Global, Annual Conference Guiyang with Austrian subforum, 10 July, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
20. June 2016, Vienna: Graphene Workshop in preparation of the 2nd Joint Call between FFG and Shanghai University
4. February – 31 May 2016: 2nd Joint Call between FFG and CAS on Advanced Materials is open for submissions
22. March – 31 May 2016: Joint Call between FWF and NSFC is open for submissions
1. May 2016, Beijing: Peter Schintlmeister is new director at OSTA
19. April 2016, Shanghai – Cooperation on Lymphology launched in Shanghai
12. April 2016, Shanghai: Graz University of Technology is opening a liaison office at Tongji University in Shanghai
26. January 2016, Vienna: Preparation Workshop for the 3rd Joint Call with CAS on ICT (organized by BMVIT, in German)
17. – 23. January 2016, Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials
22. January 2016, Shanghai: Roundtable at SICCAS marks the end of a successful delegation
20. January 2016, Shenyang: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials visits IMR CAS
19. January 2016, Beijing: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials visits Tsinghua University
18. January 2016, Beijing: Austrian Ambassador welcomes Experts on Advanced Materials
18. January 2016, Beijing: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials visits TIPCCAS
17. January 2016, Beijing: Austrian Delegation on Advanced Materials arrives in Beijing
17 December 2015 – 30 March 2016: BMWFW’s “Beyond Europe” Call is open for submissions
26 November 2015, Beijing: Expert meeting between RIOH and ATC
26 November 2015, Beijing: Austrian Delegation meets MoHURD
25 November 2015, Beijing: Austrian Delegation visits NRA and CRSC
25 November 2015, Beijing: Austrian Delegation meets CITTC
24 November 2015, Beijing: Austria deepens cooperation with NDRCC
24 November 2015, Beijing: Austrian Delegation meets NDRC
19 November 2015, Chengdu: Austrian Ambassador meets Mayor of Chengdu
18 November 2015, Guangzhou: Successful closing of the Research and Innovation Tour 2015
17 November 2015, Shenzhen: Research and Innovation Tour 2015 in Shenzhen
12 November 2015, Beijing: Meeting with new director at MOST
30 October 2015, Beijing: Successful Beijing Event of the Research and Innovation Tour 2015
28 October 2015, Beijing: Workshop on Sustainable Urbanization between China and Europe (jointly organized by DRAGON-STAR Plus and JPI Urban Europe)
23-25 October 2015, Beijing: European Higher Education Fair
19-20 October 2015, Shanghai: “Bridging the Gap between Science, Research and Economy in International Higher Education Cooperation“, Conference for the 10-Year-Anniversary of the Austrian Center Shanghai
18-24 October 2015, Beijing: Students from Upper Austria visit Beijing
16-17 October 2015, Beijing: Sino-Austrian cooperation on TCM
13-14 October 2015, Shanghai: Research and Innovation Tour 2015 visits Tongji University and ShanghaiTech University
17 September 2015, Beijing: OSTA visits Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
9 September 2015, Shenyang: OSTA visits Institute of Metal Research of Chinese Academy of Sciences
9 September 2015, Shenyang: Research and Innovation Tour 2015 visits Northeastern University
8 September 2015, Beijing: JPI Urban Europe visits leading research center on Environmental Sciences
7 September 2015, Beijing: EU-China Researcher’s Mobility and Cooperation Conference
30 August-5 September 2015, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing: Austrian Delegation on Nanotechnology
5 September 2015, Beijing: Two Austrian researchers receive Best Poster Award from CAS President Bai Chunli
4 September 2015, Beijing: Austrian company Lithoz and Tsinghua University sign agreement
13 July 2015, Beijing: Austrian students attend BFSU Summer Camp 2015 in Beijing
8 July 2015, Beijing: Austrian Institute of Technology participates in wine authenticity project
3 July 2015, Beijing: EU delegation visits the “Space City” of the Chinese Academy of Space Technology
25-28 June 2015, Guiyang: Austria presents green ideas at the 2015 Eco-Forum
24 June 2015, Beijing: REN21’s Global Report on Renewable launched in Beijing
18 June 2015, Zhuozhou: First Austrian Green Building Star Passive House built in China opens in Zhuozhou
17-18 June 2015, Beijing: FFG participates in 6th INCO Conference in Beijing
15 June 2015, Beijing: OSTA visits National Natural Science Foundation of China
12 June 2015, Beijing: 50 Austrian exchange students to visit leading university in Beijing
9 June 2015: Three Sino-Austrian Nanotech projects selected
27 May 2015, Ulaanbaatar: Excellent prospects for deepened EU Mongolia cooperation in research and innovation
22 May 2015, Shanghai: OSTA visits Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of Chinese Academy of Sciences
21 May 2015, Shanghai: President of Graz University of Technology visits Tongji University
13 May 2015, Beijing: Electronic waste recycling project successfully concluded
6 May 2015, Beijing: Austrian project team for research on foreign investment in Vienna visits CICCPS
27 April 2015, Beijing: Workshop analyses Sino-Austrian RTI cooperation in Green Technologies
17 April 2015, Shanghai: JPI Urban Europe presented at China International Urbanization Forum
16 April 2015, Beijing: Austrian project team on Sustainable Ship Recycling visits OSTA
9 April 2015, Beijing: OSTA visits China Science and Technology Exchange Center
30 March 2015, Beijing: Austrian Minister of Justice Wolfgang Brandstetter visits Chinese University of Politics and Law
26 March 2015, Beijing: President Heinz Fischer of Austria meets President Bai Chunli of CAS
10 March 2015, Beijing: Partner agreement between University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria and UIBE signed
9 February 2015, Beijing: Fourth Joint Call between National Natural Science Foundation of China and FWF
19 January 2015, Beijing: First Joint Call between Chinese Academy of Sciences and Austrian Research Promotion Agency
3 October 2014, Shanghai: Joint Call on Nanotechnology between Shanghai University and FFG
21-26 September 2014, Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai: Austrian Delegation on Nanotechnology
11 April 2014: Austria-China Funding Guide for Researchers
21 November 2013, Beijing: EU-China Urbanization Forum
20 November 2013, Beijing: Closing Event of the EU Tour of China 2013
22 – 27 September 2013, Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai: Austrian Delegation on Nanotechnology