Two projects of the Vienna University of Technology have been chosen for funding
The Austrian Science Fund (FWF) and its Chinese partner organization, the National Natural Science Foundation (NSFC), elected the two winners of their fourth joint call which was organized on the topic of “experimental physics” and “from biomedical research to translational medicine”.
The Vienna University of Technology will cooperate with the Changchun CAS Institute of Applied Chemistry on “Planar Organic Semiconductor-Materials for Flexible OLEDs” and with the Soochow University on “Reliability of Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Field Effect Transistors”. The projects with a duration of three years will start in spring 2016.
- Fourth Joint Call between FWF and NSFC
- FWF (international joint calls)
- Vienna University of Technology – Institute of Applied Synthetic Chemistry
- Vienna University of Technology – Institute for Microelectronics
- Chinese Academy of Sciences – Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
- Soochow University – Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials (FUNSOM)